Tuesday, June 17, 2008

142lbs again this morning.

breakfast
~ oatmeal - 2pts
~ coffee - 1pt

snack
~ nutrigrain bar - 2pts

lunch
~ sandwich - 3pts
~ yogurt - 2pts

snack
~ apple - 1pt
~ popcorn - 1pt

dinner
~ ff refried beans - 3pts
~ light beer - 2pts
~ pale ale - ?
~ a few pringles - 2pts

total pts used - pts

I tried to run tonight and it was a bust. My right kneecap was really bothering me. I ended up not doing anything and just coming home. I don't know if I've been overdoing it the past week but I have a feeling that's what the problem was. I haven't had a day off of working out in about a week now and I guess my body is telling me that I need a rest day. It's hard for me to do because I really do love to work out and I also freak out when I can't work out and burn some calories. At least I did a lot of cleaning today so hopefully I burned some extra calories there.

No comments: