Monday, April 19, 2010

169.5

I am seriously over this and need to do something. I feel like when I tell people that I'm back on WW, I end up putting too much pressure on myself and fail, so I'm not telling anyone. I'm just going to blog here and make good choices going forward. I've done this before so I KNOW that I can do it again, dammit!

For starters, I am giving up beer until I can get down to 145lbs. That's 25lbs that I need to lose. I am going to switch to no more than 2 glasses of wine on weeknights...we'll see how weekends go. I know that I need to cut back on my drinking, though. I also need to increase my water again. When I was losing weight, I was drinking about 100oz of water per day and I almost never felt bloated.

This is going to be my starting point. I know I have willpower somewhere inside me, I just need to pull it out and DO IT.

No comments: