Monday, February 9, 2009

Time to get serious again

So, I didn't even weigh myself this morning but I know, from my jeans, that it's wouldn't have been pretty. I have decided that I have to get serious again. I've gained back 20 of the 40lbs that I lost and even though I am still healthy and running, I need to lose some of the fat that I'm starting to accumulate again.

I am fitting into my size 6's right now but I would really love to be back down to my size 4's as I have a ton of clothes in that size. I know that I can do this if I would just back off the beer and recommit to counting my points. I should also add pictures just so I can look back and torture myself. I really think seeing all of my stages will inspire me to stick with the plan until I can get these pesky 20lbs off. Once I'm back down again, I should be ok with maintaining.

So, this is back to it. I'm giving up beer Monday-Thursdays and will only allow myself to drink on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday.

No comments: