Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weight: 158.0

Activity:
ran 6.14 miles
3x30 seconds plank hold
3x10 v-ups with medicine ball (each side)
3x20/10 fast bikes/slow bikes

Target: 21pts

Food:

breakfast
- 1 slice of whole grain bread - 1pt
- 3 slices of lean ham - 1pt
- wedge of laughing cow light cheese - 1pt
- coffee - 1pt

snack
- orange - 1 pt
- 1 hardboiled egg - 2pts

lunch
we had buckhead pizza
- 2 garlic knots
- 2 1/2 chicken strips and fries
- diet coke

snack
- small handful of m&m's

dinner
- 1 whole grain light english muffin w/ a little bit of peanut butter
- diet coke
- brownie - shouldn't have but it was just one and so yummy

I know I didn't track my points very well today but I don't feel like overate either. I do need to up my water intake, though, but for some reason water has been making me feel pukey lately.

No comments: