Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I started my period this morning so I'm sure that is contributing to a lot of my bloat and this isn't the best week to hop on board my eat right/exercise plan. Oh well...I know I can stick to the no beer part and at least, I have my WW desserts.

breakfast
~ english muffin (100 cal) w/ 1/2 serving lean ham and 1/2 laughing cow light cheese - 2pts
~ coffee - 1pt

snack
~ strawberries - 1pt

lunch
~ fat free refried beans w/ 2% cheese - 3pts

snack
~yogurt - 2pts

dinner
~pb and j sandwich -7pts
~ reduced fat pringles - 4pts
~ cinnamon toast - 2pts

total - 22pts

I ran 5.61 miles last night and that was brutal for some reason. I was bloated and felt like a sloth and it was so freaking windy last night that I had a hard time. I'm just happy that I managed to get it done.

No comments: