Monday, August 10, 2009

164lbs

Proteins – 5 (4 1/2)
Dairy – 2 (2)
Fruits – 1 (1)
Vegetables – 2 (2)
Fats – 1
Carbs – 1 (2)
Condiments – 1 (1)
Snacks – 1 Single - (1)
Recovery Drink – 1 (1)
Protein Bar – 1 (1)

Today is going to be chest and back and I'm now onto week 2.

breakfast
- sandwich thins w/ lean ham and laughing cow light cheese - 1/2 carb, 1 protein, 1 dairy

snack
- protein bar - 1 protein bar

lunch
- grilled chicken breast w/ green beans - 1 1/2 protein, 1 veggie
- 1 cup strawberries - 1/2 fruit

snack
- 1 sandwich thin w/ 1tblsp cashew butter and 1/2 banana (1/2 carb, 1/2 fruit, 1 snack)
- recovery drink

dinner
- grilled chicken, 2% cheese, 2 tblsp ranch, 2 corn tortillas - (2 proteins, 1 dairy, 1 condiment 1 carb)

*********************

I went over my carbs by one but I actually feel really good about what I ate today. I probably should have tried to get a protein shake in but I was completely satisfied and not hungry all day.

Also, today was Week 2 Day 1 of P90X and my 2nd round of chest and back. I'm still feeling good about everything!

No comments: