Saturday, June 16, 2007

143.5 this morning but my food was really crappy today.

breakfast
~bagel w/ ham and laughing cow light cheese - 3pts
~coffee - 1pt
~sausage egg and cheese mcgriddle - ? (um, yum! my boss brought one to work for me and I shouldn't have eaten it but it was so freaking good. I've never had one before)

dinner
~cheeseburger and medium fry from mcdonalds

I had a few snacks in there from a birthday party we went to and no working out today. Oh well. I worked out yesterday with Amy and ran about 4 miles that evening. Tomorrow my mom and I are going to do the horse trail at the park again so I should get about 7 miles in. I REALLY want to be down to 140lbs by the time we go to the beach mid-July so I'm really going to have to get serious the next few weeks and lose these last 3lbs.

No comments: