Saturday, June 2, 2007

I don't know what I weighed this morning because I was afraid to get on the scale. Yesterday I was 145.5 but I am close to starting my period so I'm hoping that I'm retaining water.

We're going to The Melting Pot for dinner tonight so my food will be pretty bad tonight but I am going to journal what I eat for the rest of the day.

breakfast
~bagel w/ light laughing cow and turkey - 3pts
~coffee - 1pt

snack
~reduced fat cheezits - 2pts

lunch
~lean cuisine - 5pts

dinner
~spinach and artichoke dip
~3 bites of salad
~petite filet w/ shrimp, scallop and crabmeat
~whipped potatoes
~crem brule
~2 coronas and a mixed drink

Well, we didn't end up going to The Melting Pot because my boss' husband had an apendictomy on Friday night so Jeff and I went the Little Gardens in Lawrenceville. It was awesome and we had a great time. The girls spent the night over at Aunt Christy's house so we had a nice evening to ourselves.

No comments: