Sunday, May 27, 2007

I was 141.0 yesterday morning and 142.0 this morning! Holy cow! At least being sick paid off for something. Now I just need to stay down here and be very diligent with my food. I know I can keep it down AND make it to 140 in no time. :)

Yesterday, my mom and I ran the horse trail at little mulberry. We also ended up doing one loop around the lake so we completed 6.2 miles total. I love doing that trail because it's also a lot of hiking/steep hills and the time just goes by so quickly. I'm thinking of doing an easy 3-4 mile jog around the neighborhood today and we're going to the pool later so I should get plenty of exercise in. I'm also doing a 5k tomorrow. There is a 10k at that race, too but I'm just not sure I'm in the mood for a 10k so I'll probably just stick with the 5k. The last race I ran was at the same place that the race tomorrow is so I'd like to beat my pititful time of 28:23.

No comments: