Monday, March 2, 2009

Ugh, so I have no clue where I even am anymore. My willpower sucks and I need a kick in the rear to get going again. I have decided to throw away the scale...well, not really because my husband uses it as well but I am done with it. I will, from now on, only go by my pants and how they fit. The scale has been depressing me lately and I need to stop relying on that number.

breakfast:
- alternative bagel - 1pt
- laughing cow light cheese - 1pt
- 3 slices lean 99% FF ham - .5pt
- coffee - 1pt

snack
- strawberries - 1pt

lunch
- grilled chicken - 2pts
- seasoned mixed veggies - 3pts (it was a steamer bag and they were seasoned which added some fat. that's why they were high in pts)

snack -
- 4 tag a longs - 8pts
- apple - 1pt

dinner
- 2 sushi blue crab rolls - 1pts
- ff refried beans w/ 2% mexican cheese - 2pts
- 3 caff free diet cokes - 0pts
- 94% ff kettle korn - 2pts


Water intake:
16.9
16.9
16.9
16.9
16.9
-----
84.5

total - 23.5pts
less 4 activity pts

= 19.5pts

full body workout with Amy

No comments: