Sunday, April 22, 2007

3rd place and a PR!

Ok, so I know that I haven't journaled my food since Friday but it hasn't been too pretty. Not a big deal because I'm still controlling my portions but I am back OP today. :)

To back up a bit...Friday night, my mom and I ran the Loganville Scholarship run, which is a night race on a very flat course and flat it was! I managed to shave 30 seconds off my time from last week and ended up at 29:25 which, much to my surprise, happened to win me 3rd place! My first time placing! I really think I could have done better, too, but I was really pacing myself in the beginning.

Ok, now onto food for today. I'm going to be good this week so I can drop another pound or two. I really do want to meet my goal of 140 and I think I can do that by June 15th. I definitely want to be there by the time we go to the beach in July. I want to feel confident in a bathing suit for the first time in my life. I'm also going to go for a run today. I'm hoping to hit 5.5miles and I'm going to slow my pace down a bit. Yesterday, I didn't manage to do a thing because Lindsey was sick all day so I pretty much just held her on the couch.

Ok, food in the next post.

No comments: