Wednesday, April 18, 2007

4.17.06

148 today. I just can't seem to go down. Maintaining? No problem but I just can't seem to get my butt in gear again and I only have 8lbs left to lose.

breakfast
~low fat pumpkin muffin - 6.5pts
~coffee - 1pt

snack
~1 bite size twix -1pt

lunch
~lean cuisine margharita pizza - 6pts

snack
~apple - 1pt

dinner
~1 hot dog w/ chili, 2% cheese, no bun - 7pts
~doritos - 1pt
~2 beers - 4pts

total = 27.5pts
activity points earned = 5pts
total = 22.5pts

I ran 4.34 miles tonight in about 49minutes. I have been stuck running under 4 miles for awhile so it was nice to see that I can bump my mileage back up again.

In other news, I have a phone interview with Siemens tomorrow and I'm really nervous and excited. They'll call me at home so I'm going to come home for lunch and they'll call around 12:30. I just hope it goes well. I'd love to get in with a company that has decent benefits.

No comments: