Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm supposed to be running a 10k (6.2 miles for those of you that don't know) on 4.28 and I've been slightly nervous about it because I haven't had a long run in awhile. Well, I decided to run the 6.2 miles tonight around my neighborhood and see how I'd do. I ended up at 1:09 so not too bad. I definitely think that I can do this now but hopefully, I won't be hurting too badly tomorrow.

In other news, we finally got rocking chairs for our front porch and I'm ecstatic. I've wanted rocking chairs since we moved in 3 years ago and now I finally have them. We also got new lights for the front porch (on either side of the front door) and they look awesome AND they were cheap. I love Lowe's! We are going back soon to get a new light for over the kitchen table and a faucet for the 1/2 bath.

No comments: