Sunday, February 10, 2013

every.damn.day.

Saturday morning - parter wod

100 kbs (20#) - (jumping jacks)
100 pull ups - (plank)
100 kb cleans - (mountain climbers)
100 kb push press - (6 inches)
100 sdhp - (box jumps)
100 kb goblet squat - (wall sit)

Our time was somewhere around 45 minutes, I believe

ETA: I feel like I should explain the above WOD a bit. Since it was a partner WOD, I didn't have to do 100 of any of those...we just had to split it up. Then, while one of us was doing our portion of the 100, the other partner had to be doing what was in parenthesis without taking a break. My partner and I split everything up evenly and typically did 25 reps and switched until we completed the 100.

I woke up this morning with a headache, drank a couple of cups of coffee and headed to the box for open gym. I wanted to make up Friday's workout which I missed.

Friday's WOD

Ass and Abs - 5 rounds of

50 - 40 - 30 - 20 - 10
walking lunges
ab mat sit ups

Post WOD 
4 rounds tabata (20 secs on/10 secs off)
kb swings - 20#
wall balls - 10#
slam balls - 20#
pull ups - green + purple band

My headache came back after the workout. Bummer. Now, I'm back in my pj's, chilling out on the couch until the girly's come home. 



No comments: