Wednesday, February 20, 2013

down 3lbs!

I haven't been able to get to Crossfit since last Thursday but thankfully, I did go last night.
Killer workout but I forgot to take a picture of the whiteboard so I could post. 
I'll do that tonight.

I did run on Sunday and actually ran, on my lunch hour, yesterday:
4.466 miles on Sunday
3.202 miles on Monday
I am also considering running today at lunch and I'll be heading to CF at 6:30 tonight. 

I've decided to do the Advocare 24 Day Challenge starting on March 4th.
I'll be sure to post my progress and before and after pictures.
Yep, you heard that right.
Before and afters, in a bikini, for all the world to see. I'm so excited! /sarcasm

Oh, and I'm down 3lbs since cutting out alcohol for Lent. I haven't had a drop since Saturday, February 9th and I feel great!

The pool opens in about 2 1/2 months and I intend to be bikini ready. My milkshake will bring all the boys to the yard.

No comments: