Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 3 - and on, and on, and on

Yesterday was another great day with no struggles. It helped that I was annoyingly busy with work so even if I was hungry, I guess I didn't notice it.

It's another day where I'm not feeling overly wordy. Seriously, my life consists of work, the kids and working out right now. Nothing exciting. No news.

If the details of my day bores you, don't scroll down because I'm just going to post it all at the bottom for my own reference but I also know that some people like to read the details so that's why I'm including it.

I didn't get a lunch break yesterday so no run on my lunch. Luckily, I got my run in in the Pre and Post Wod with CrossFit. Here's the workout from yesterday:


Yes, it was as hard as it looks but it was an awesome workout. 
I have to say that if anyone in the Lawrenceville/Buford/Dacula area is looking to try something new, GATA CrossFit is the place to be! 
They are a newer box but they are effing AH-mazing! Seriously, love them. 
And, for the women, try it! The WOD last night was all women and most of us are newer to CrossFit so we're all learning together. 
If you want more info, contact me. 
If you want to try it, I'll come with you and we can torture ourselves together! 
Do it!

And, in other news, I painted my nails last night as well. I am totally in love with this color!

essie maximillian strasse-her


So, to recap, Day 3? Awesome and I'm still going strong.
No cravings.
I'm not starving.
I'm very satisfied with my food.
I'm losing inches. 
Wanna know how I can tell?
The pair of jeans I wore on Sunday? I can now pull them down over my hips without unbuttoning them.
Winning!

All the boring deets are below:

Pre breakfast
Catalyst

breakfast
fiber drink mixed with Spark
1:2 ratio scrambled eggs with green peppers
banana
25oz

snack
pineapple
raw cashews
25oz

before lunch
Spark (12oz of water)
Catalyst

lunch
1 tilapia filet
cucumbers
1 avocado
OmegaPlex
25oz of water

snack
apple
1/4 cup raw almonds

catalyst
crossfit + my 1 mile run

dinner
4oz chicken
1 cup broccoli
banana
omegaplex

herbal  cleanse packet

No comments: