Friday, March 8, 2013

day 6 and i WANT chocolate

This challenge has been fairly easy up until now but tonight I'm craving chocolate or hummus or chips and salsa.
I want something decadent and yummy. Blah.
The girls are with their dad so it's just me and the puppers and my growling tummy and
I want chocolate.
I even have 2 Skinny Cow candy bars taunting me in the kitchen. I seriously want to shove them in my mouth but I am resisting.

Honestly, today has been the hardest day and I have been doing great without any cravings or issues until now. I am following this cleanse to a T.

I have also run at least a mile every day since March 1st and I have gone to CrossFit Monday through Thursday. I wanted to make it this morning but was beat after last night.

Last night's WOD? It was one of the benchmarks...Eva. She's a mean girl.

5 rounds for time
800m run
30 kettle bell swings (#20)
30 pull ups

That's 150 pull ups total and I am so sore today!

I am exhausted but I am still going strong.
The real challenge is going to be this weekend and especially tomorrow. Why you ask?
I'm going to the Atlanta Food Truck Park
My sister ensures me that there is a truck with a Paleo menu.
This will be interesting. I am going to have to resist shoving some fried crap in my pie hole.


No comments: