Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 15 and feeling blah

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I'm still hanging in there despite feeling like shit last week and have a completely shitastic birthday.
I started feeling cruddy last week and by last Wednesday night, after sitting in the freezing wind and cold for Peyton's softball game, I was done.
Sneezing, stuffed up, sore throat, nauseous.
I woke up Thursday morning (happy effing birthday to me) feeling like shit but determined to make it to Crossfit.
After Crossfit, I headed home and stopped by my awesome neighbor's house because she had left a message that she had pressie's for me.
I had scheduled a massage for 1pm so I decided to run to Target to window shop and peruse the makeup aisle.
Imagine my irritation when I get to Target and they have every effing employee stocking the makeup aisles and they're essentially blocked by the carts full of product.
Obvs, this day was not going as planned and I was getting irritated so off to Walgreens to spend my money and screw you, Target. :snob:
I also stopped by Publix to grab a couple of steaks for me and the girls for dinner since, due to softball practice and the 24 day challenge, we wouldn't be able to go out to dinner.
Then, back home for my massage!
Only that kind of sucked, too.
Don't get me wrong, the massage was great but try having a massage when your nose is running and your face down on the massage table. Not fun.
And, I couldn't breathe.
After the girls got home, we had time for homework and just a bit of hang out time before we had to head to the softball fields.
Did I mention it was freaking freezing? We were out there from 5:30-8:15 but I sat in the car from about 7:00 on.
And, I felt like such crap that I had no energy to make the steaks for dinner.
Taco Bell, for the girls, had to do.
And, a meal replacement shake for me.
Happy Birthday, to me!
Blah.

Although, I don't think I'm looking too bad for a 36 year old


I'm still hanging in there with the challenge and still haven't deviated off the plan. I'm down another 2lbs and actually squoze (yes, that's a word) my ass into a pair of size 6's Friday night and yesterday.
Jeans, that I haven't seen in years.
And, they looked damn good, too, if I do say so myself.
The only thing I'm really missing is hummus so I've decided to pick some up (since it's not really unhealthy, per se, just unhealthy when you eat the entire container in one sitting).
I'll just have to ration it and use it to dip veggies instead of my beloved Special K chips.

Hopefully I'll start feeling better soon and can shake the blahs.
I'm just feeling a bit sorry for myself lately.
The girls go to their dad's house for like the next 5 weekends in a row due to Easter and Spring Break.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself.
And, I'm going to miss them.
Sad face.

No comments: