Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 7 and the Atlanta Food Truck Park

Lucky me, I got to start my day out standing in line at the tag office. I arrived 20 minutes early and I was still about 20th in line.


You see, here in the great state of Georgia, we have to pay personal property taxes on our vehicles and renew our tags based on our birthday. Since my birthday is in March, I got to fork over a chunk of change to Gwinnett County as my birthday present.

Happy Birthday to me!

I know normally you don't have to actually go to the tag office just to pay the taxes but some awesome person messed up and had me registered in the wrong county and they wanted me to pay $100 more than what I needed to. So, off to the tag office to fix that ish.

After the tag office, I swung by CrossFit for class where I have to [proudly] say that I have gotten past my fear of box jumps! I am back to jumping an 18" box!

Go me!

Then if was off the the softball fields to watch both my pretty girls play their first softball games.

Peyton is in the bright blue. 

Lulu is front and center

Today was a bit more of a struggle because we headed to the Food Truck Park. 


I did great and followed the plan all day. I also stuck as closely to clean eating at the park and think I did fairly well.

My first stop was Mighty Meatballs for the Chicken Parm [hold the parm] in a lettuce wrap

YUMMY!

I had a few bites of the Kwanza Bowl from the WOW! Food Truck

and, some pulled pork with asian pear cole slaw from Sweet Auburn Barbecue

All of the food was incredible! I can't wait to go back and try more foods! I really think this place is a little hidden gem in the ATL!


Another great day on the books. 

No comments: