Sunday, January 27, 2013

Blah

I'll start out with something good...a picture from CrossFit yesterday




I'm second from the right and even though I'm all sweaty, I love this picture! Great teamwork yesterday even if we did finish last. 

So, yes, I'm feeling a little blah today and I'm not sure why as I had a great day yesterday. Maybe I'm just feeling a bit lonely today, I don't know. I'll be happy when the girls get home at 6pm. 

Also, I need to run. I haven't been eating all that great this weekend and my weight is up. I hate that. I'd love to head out for a run outside but it's a bit chilly...we'll see but I might just stick to the treadmill. I want to get about 5 miles in though because I'm craving PF Cheng's for dinner. 

Oh and I'm sore from yesterday and it feels AWESOME! I can't wait to head out to class tomorrow evening!

No comments: