Saturday, January 26, 2013

Up and at 'em.

Boy, I slept for crap last night and did not want to get up this morning. I was dreaming about CrossFit and box jumps, go figure. These stupid box jumps have messed with my head and are giving me anxiety. Not cool. 

I worked 7a-9p again last night, read a bit and then went to bed. I woke up about 8am to let the dogs out and almost chickened out of going to workout. I had this build up, in my mind, that Saturday's are brutal and I couldn't do it. I am dumb. I made my ass get out of bed by 8:30 so I could get ready and headed over there about 9am.

I don't know what I was so worried about. Yes, it's hard. Yes, I sweat my ass off. Yes, I feel like I'm going to throw up and I LOVE every minute of it. I love the people. I love being pushed. I love how it's never the same workout. 

Teams of 4
400 jump ropes (only one person jumps 400 at a time but we ALL had to jump 400)

While one person is jumping the rest of us do AMRAP (as many rounds as possible):
8x slam balls (20lb)
4x burpees 
8x pushups (one of these days I'll get off my knees)

We finished in 21:04 or something close to that. We were slow but that's ok...it was an awesome workout! After that we did a post WOD

2 rounds of lunges carrying 25lb overhead
2 rounds of wall squats for 1 min each time

My legs are jello.

I also did 100 ab mats which is basically just a full sit up. 

What a great way to start my day!!

No comments: