Monday, January 28, 2013

I ran, did you?

Yesterday was mostly a lazy Sunday. I've started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix and got to season 2 before I decided to head out for a run. 

5.85 miles completed. Outside. Around the n'hood. It felt great other than being a bit chilly and my hands becoming numb. I have to say that my feet felt like lead yesterday, for some reason. 

The girls got home at 6pm last night and we did, indeed, get PF Cheng's for dinner. Yummy Crab Wontons and Lettuce Wraps. 

I'm going to head to CrossFit tonight around 6ish when I get off work. I'm having a lot of anxiety about going lately and I think it's all because of that box jump injury which is still a bit tender, BeeTeeDubs. Ugh. 

But, I'm going to go because I always, always feel better afterward.

So, Lent is coming up and I've been trying to decide what to give up. Here's what I'm thinking so far:

alcohol
chocolate
hummus
coffee

 The only cruddy part is that my birthday falls right in the middle of all of this so whatever I give up, I won't be able to enjoy on my bday. I know I need to give up something, though. Last year, instead of giving up, I committed to go to church every Sunday. 

And, I did it.
And, it's become a routine for me now. 
So, this is going to be a tough one for me because I really love all of those things. 

Sigh

No comments: