Sunday, January 13, 2013

I'm addicted to CrossFit

I started CrossFit on January 2nd and haven't looked back. I never really got my weight under control since my last post and am hovering right around that same weight. I knew I needed something new and while I still love to run, I wanted a challenge and to tone up.

I have declared 2013 the year of ME. Screw dating, screw relationships, I just want to focus on what I can do with my life, my career, my kids, my fitness. I have too many bikinis just sitting in my closet begging to be worn to the pool this summer. I am committed! I say that so let's hope I can live it as well!

 Plans are to run today. I'm going to to speed intervals on the 'mill after doing a 6.6 mile easy run yesterday and then, tomorrow, I CrossFit!

My plans for food are to start cooking more to eat healthier, cut WAY back on the wine and give up hummus for now. I know hummus isn't necessarily unhealthy but I once I start eating it, I can't stop. 

Plans for meals this week:

~ 2 eggs and 2 pieces of bacon for breakfast
~ granola bar for snack
~ lean cuisine for lunch
~ pineapple for afternoon snack
~ chicken, tilapia, sweet potatoes, broccoli for dinners

I want to see how that goes. I'd love to do a complete Paleo for a week but I know, with my schedule that lean cusines, for lunch will be easier. 

 
  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan, love! You know I'm your #1 cheerleader. Remember, I know where you live and if I have to, I'll stalk you into those bikinis ;)